Paying close attention to your diet is essential being as it makes up around 80% of all bodybuilding success. Here are some of the best foods that build muscle:
For Protein animal foods are certainly the richest source of protein, lean weight meat being the best of those so, chicken, turkey, fish (especially tuna) and of course dairy products cheese and eggs. if you are looking for sources with lower fat content then shoot for soy beans, lentils, seeds, quorn and nuts.
For carbohydrate eating those foods that contain complex carbohydrate (long term energy) is the best build muscle food. Great foods for this are: kidney beans, peas, oats, brown rice, mixed vegetables plus whole grain: bread, cereals and pasta.Refined Carbohydrates like white bread are not as high in fibre or as an efficient a source of energy as whole grain carbohydrates which have more fibre also.
Here are a few of the most important muscle building nutrition guidelines for building muscle fast. Here we go:
1) Have a good intake of both carbohydrate and protein as soon as possible after your workout. other critical times to eat for muscle building purposes are just after waking up and just before sleeping as this ensures your muscles do not get without enough nutrition to support muscle growth for too long.
2) Consume between 5 and 7 meals each and everyday. Doing this is necessary as it allows you to take on board lots of calories gradually throughout the day without feeling bloated and also ensuring your body has the best chance of absorbing all the nutrients.
3) Always make sure you are drinking plentiful amounts of water. Building muscle mass relies on chemical reactions that require water so it is essential. You will struggle to grow without a decent supply of water.
4) If at all possible try to include supplements like: multivitamins, whey protein, essential fatty acids and creatine these would give your muscle building a big lift.
5) Each meal should ideally be made up of around 50% carbohydrate, 30% protein with the remainder coming from fat. Attempt to include a range of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet so you get lots of vitamins and minerals they are great build muscle foods.
You will have no problems if you eat enough of the foods that build muscle mentioned above!